This weekend I've been cleaning out my art room, cleaning out the house, and even doing some online cleaning. I haven't been doing much painting, but I've got lots of ideas and a few commissioned pieces coming up. It's about time to settle in and prepare for fall and christmas. Can you believe it?

Happy to have gotten a lot of work around the house done, though. Its always easier to paint when things are in their place. Too bad I'm terrible at keeping things neat and organized! I admit some of my cleaning was fueled by cupcakes ;) I have plans to make another plum cake too.

I'm so glad you've found me here at this new blog! Here's to lots of art to fill this blog up right :)
Til next time,
H

12 comments

  1. Hi Heather!
    Yay for your new blog! I wanted to drop in and tell you that I saw your beautiful work in the latest Stampington magazine. Of course I knew it was yours immediately. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am, Heather! I'm on board. Hurray for your lovely new blog. Look forward to following you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog looks great! I am now following!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Im so glad to see you here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful, can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Heather!! I'm excited for you as I like change, even bloggy ones:) Mine is coming up, too, just don't know when. Love your new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, glad you're here too Laura! I know...I was just itching to change things up. Its hard to be stuck in a rut. Had to shake off some old bloggin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been following your blog for years, and had many blog/name changes myself, glad to be a part of one of your life changes :)

    Micki x

    p.s that cake looks ridiculously scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog heather! i look forward to seeing more of your artworks although im just your new follower :)

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited about your new blog, Heather! It looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! Im so glad to see you here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top