2011 Christmas Poster

Recently I had an idea to do something special for Christmas, something that you and I could look forward to each season, something that would be collectible and have a specialness about it. I decided that creating collectible Christmas posters would nicely fit the bill and so for my first poster I chose St.Lucia to be the pin-up girl :)

I picked up the new posters yesterday and I was so thrilled with them, they are beautiful! They measure 12x18" and would look simply gorgeous framed. I'm going to frame a copy for myself to keep, and look forward to making more of these special designs each Christmas. Every poster will come signed by me on the back and I plan on bringing them to the shows I'm doing this month (Deluxe and Alliday) as well.

If you'd like to learn more about the posters or order one, you can find them listed HERE.

Hope you like them!~h

13 comments

  1. Heather, it's wonderful! And such a brilliant idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, she is very beautiful. What a lovely and wonderful idea. You are so very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB! I need to order one of these for my St Lucia birthday girl ~ my daughter!
    XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you everyone! So glad that you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love St. Lucia! Last year, my husband and I went to Lindsborg, KS for an anniversary trip to see their St. Lucia Day festivities. I'm off to go bug my husband about getting me a poster. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Heather, she is so beautiful and just oozes Christmas cheer! I love her!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the idea for an annual poster is fabulous! Also, I had fun reading the past few posts on your blog. I want to make a wreath like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The poster is absolutely amazing, Heather! This image was just perfect for one. I can only imagine that it is stunning in person - can't wait to see what you do for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog. I live in France.
    Bravo pour votre affiche.

    http://leblogdeliberty.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top