An Autumn Gathering


  Can you believe that we've only got a week left until September? I am so excited! To me, September means the beginning of autumn, the holiday season, and my birthday! It's a great time to start celebrating and getting ready for all those fun things that the end of the year brings.

   The shop update with new autumn and Christmas art is set to start on September 1! I've decided to call it 'an autumn gathering', but there will be lots of winter items as well. I will probably do another update as we get closer to Christmas as well. It is my plan to only do one local show this coming season, and that will be Indie Emporium at the end of September. That will leave me more time to make special holiday offerings here online, and also concentrate on my family's Christmas. Audrey will only be little once, and I want to make the most of it.

   Hope you have a good weekend! It's cloudy and rainy here and I love it. It's such a welcome change to what we had for most of the summer. I'm ready to bid this season farewell and go on to bigger, better and more pumpkin flavored things.

   Thanks for stopping in!~
~H




8 comments

  1. I'm excited to see your new holiday stuff! So you're not doing the Deluxe Indie show this year? I'll miss seeing you there and possibly picking up another original. ;) So where is Indie Emporium going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indie Emporium is in Tulsa, you can find more info here: http://www.indieemporium.com/
    I've decided not to do any December shows for a bit....they just get to be a little overwhelming with the holiday season. I hope you can come to this one, though! You can get some See's Candies here too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply can't wait to see all your new goodies! I know they'll be fabulous. I'm excited for September for the very same reasons you are! Just a few more days now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great idea to me! I'm going to try and make it up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this vintage photo of all of "us blog friends"! Yes, only one more week before the beginning of what I hope will be a long and beautiful fall season! I am excited about the new Audrey Eclectic Fall Debut as well! It will be so much fun to look forward too this coming week and a wonderful distractor from hurricanes swirling around the state!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to see what you paint heather! The coming season is upon us! I love the photo here by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the old photo, too. Can't wait to see what you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo excited to see your new creations.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top