Hello~ and so here we are...November! Now, the holiday season seems suddenly upon us, doesn't it? I've placed the order for the Christmas postcard and should have them in about a week and a half. I'm painting various holiday pieces and working on commissions, and try to keep everything straight in my brain!

   I have had such fun creating commissioned pieces for different people from all over the country--- and the world!-- this summer and autumn. I don't know if you've ever considered having a piece commissioned, but you can find lots of info and pricing on my original pieces in the Commissions section. And of course you're very welcome to email me if you have any questions!

   If you have been thinking of having one made in time for Christmas, though, this is the time to get started! That way we'll have plenty of time to collaborate, and I can get the painting down and mailed in plenty of time for holiday festivities!

   And speaking of holiday festivities--- I am so so happy to share with you that today I got accepted into The Little Craft Show in Fayetteville, Arkansas on Dec. 1!



   This indie craft show promises to be a really neat event--- the photos I've seen are great, I've heard glowing reports from last year's vendors, and their website-- too cute! You can find more info on their facebook page and blog as well.

   So, come Dec. 1, I'll be loading up the ol' Pilot and headed to the Ozarks for some fun craftiness, and if you're in that area I'd love to see you there!

 ~H

PS: I also just added some new prints to the etsy shop! Madonna and Child in Blue as well as Deep in the Winter Woods are now available for new homes!~

5 comments

  1. November promises to be such a beautiful month to wrap up fall , enjoy the fullness of Thanksgiving and then we are onward to the season of Advent. Such a lovely time of year! That show in the Ozarks sounds really neat!! I went to their website and it sounds just like the perfect venue for your art. So much fun to be with other artists to see what the past months they have Ben up to in their studios!!and of course, I will love being along for the virtual ride through your blog like the Indie event of September!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive! Can't wait to see all your new work. Have a great time in Fayetteville. That town will always have a special place in my heart since it's where Jeremy and I met and spent that first magical summer in young love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw Tasha Tudor on your sidebar...I'm in the right place. I adore her, she's my hero. I have been an illustrator too, but I had to qui and find a more profitable way to make a living.
    I'm going to take a look at your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Heather! This sounds like it's going to be a fabulous show. I am sure you are going to find a heap of new fans there! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Heather! This sounds like it's going to be a fabulous show. I am sure you are going to find a heap of new fans there! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top