An Autumn Gathering!


    This morning I went out on the front porch to cuddle with the kitty and there was a distinct chill in the air. How strange to feel autumn coming when it's only August, but I relish it! I'm sure the heat will return, but not for long. September is just around the corner and you know that that means...time for the Autumn Gathering!

   I'm in the process of ordering fresh new autumn postcards, prints, and coming up with a few more originals to debut at the online 'Autumn Gathering', much as we did last year with much success! I invite you to join me online on that day to see the new autumn goodies stocked in my etsy shop, maybe there will be something there just perfect for you to celebrate the season with!

   Please feel free to share this event with friends, and we'll make a little party of it! September is going to be such an amazing month, I am looking forward to it so much! Not only does it usher in my favorite season, autumn, it is also my birthday month....back to school will be in full swing (yay!)...and my trip of a lifetime will begin at the end of the month, when I fly up to New Hampshire to see my lovely friend Alyson and our friend Emily and get to see all the autumnal delights that New England has to offer. I'll return from the trip a few days later with lots to share with you, and lots of inspiration for future art! I can't wait!

   Til then, wishing a cool breeze for you as summer comes to a close, and promise of some apple cider, a pumpkin latte, and perhaps a ghostly whisper soon to come!~

H

8 comments

  1. I will be back just in time to celebrate!! Yay!! I am looking forward to seeing just what fun is planned and revealed from your shop. It is going to be awesome! Yes, I saw on weather.com today that the next 4 mornings were going to be 62-63 degrees in the Tulsa area!!! What?? Say it again??? I am so jealous!! LOL! Hopefully, by the time I get home Sept. 3, The Fresh Market Pumpkin Spice Coffee will be out because I am going to want a mug when I open my computer on September to join in the "gathering"@!

    I love this button you made and have already changed my computer wallpaper to enjoy it during the next few days! Is that going to be a postcard or print for sale ? Guess I will just have to wait for September.
    This will be the perfect way to usher in all things fall. It makes it "official" which also means, it is OK to bring out a few fall decorations to enjoy. Whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went shopping on Monday and they are starting to put the new seasons clothes in, I love it when the colours change to burgandy, dark green and purple, had to do a little skippy dance in the aisle. :-)

    Your witch girls are gorgeous, can't wait to see more at the party. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't WAIT to see pix from your New England trip and I'll gladly share the news of your autumn gathering on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great plan, that trip to New England. Looking forward to seeing your photos from there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I will be there, Heather :-) I honestly can't wait!

    I'm so excited for you to go on your special trip... you will truly have an unforgettable time! I'm so excited to go on my trip to Salem as well. I can smell the salt air and waning leaves already! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to have you in my home! Can't wait to explore with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure you are going to have a lovely trip. :) Sounds like the three of you will have a most amazing time! I am really looking forward to seeing your photos!!!! And I can only imagine the inspiration for new art that will come from this trip, too! Looking forward to your shop update - wondering if those witchy sisters will be included somehow. Love that painting!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top