Christmas Post Card Pre-Order


   It's that time again! Can you believe it? Time to start thinking of Christmas card pre-orders! I am so happy to reveal to you the 5 new images I've chosen for this bulk order. Available to choose from are:

1) Stille Nacht (Silent Night)
2) Country Nativity
3) Winter Knitting
4) St. Lucia Morning
5: A Child's Prayer

   This year I'm doing things a little differently in that I'm doing all the orders through etsy. You can just go to my etsy shop, select the bulk amount you'd like-- tell me which images you'd like in your order-- and check out!

   The pre-order time period will run through Oct.31. On Nov. 1 I will make the entire order, along with some extras (including popular images from Christmases past) and when they arrive I will get everyone's order out to them in time for Christmas Card season! If all goes according to plan, I should have my order within 2 weeks, so you'll be getting your order by mid-November.

   The bulk ordering can be done in groups of 10, 25, 50 and 100 cards. You CAN mix and match, I just ask that you do it in groupings of five. So at least 5 copies of each image you choose. This will make the printing and packaging process much much easier for me, as well as fitting in with the minimum I must order from my printer. I can't wait to see how they all look!

  As usual, these postcards will be done on very sturdy cardstock, with curved edges, an antique post card back and white envelopes for traditional mailing. 

  Its hard to believe its time to think about these things, isn't it? But I wanted to make sure we had plenty of time to get everything done.

  You can look at all the bulk options in my etsy shop. Please convo there if you have any questions!~
~H

2 comments

  1. Heather, these cards are beautiful!! I love the ability to choose different designs. I will definitely be ordering mine for the upcoming holiday season soon! My family always appreciates these mini works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so nice. I think I may get #3, as a "thank you" card to send out.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top