Fountains of Carrots Podcast

   You guys! I am so excited to share with you that I got to take part in a fun podcast with Haley Stewart and Christy Isinger from Fountains of Carrots and it's up today. We talked about art, getting inspired, working with little ones under foot and all sorts of fun and random things. If you'd like to listen you can check it out HERE.

   They've got a great podcast, I've been listening since they started! Great take on faith, motherhood and life. Always a fun listen!

   Enjoy!~ And thanks so much, ladies!~!
H

4 comments

  1. So neat to hear your voice! Love the interview. I am with you on the whole naming thing obviously as a Jennifer, always one of like 3 in my class for the 80's and early 90's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished listening to your podcast and it was fun to hear your voice and laughter! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really fun listening to the podcast featuring YOU! Really interesting and I got a kick out of the Audrey Eclectic room.....because I have my very own Audrey Eclectic wall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather ~ This is wonderful!!!! Congratulations. GREAT podcast.

    hugs, doreen

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top