An Easter Gift For You: Free Desktop Wallpaper


    Just in time for Easter and the arrival of spring, I thought I'd make a little gift for you! The image above was created to be a desktop wallpaper for your computer, if you'd like to use it. All you need to do is click on the image to enlarge it, then right click and 'save as' to your own computer. From there you should be able to make it into a desktop image on your computer.

   Here in Oklahoma it is a beautiful spring day. Things are greening up, the trees are budding out and the tulips and daffodils are bobbing in the wind. It's Holy Week this week and we are just about to start the procession of Holy Days with Maundy Thursday (today!) Good Friday, Easter Vigil on Saturday evening and then, of course, Easter Day. 

  These days are beautiful because the services--- the prayers and traditions, are so old. As old as Christianity itself. The History Nerd in me loves that. And I love that feeling of connection to centuries upon centuries of others taking part in these same traditions, praying the same prayers, observing the same meaningful days.

   I will also take a little pause in my painting to observe these days and enjoy time with my little family. Robbie is now big enough (and mobile enough!) to hunt Easter eggs! Oh, and thinking of Easter makes me think of Easter dresses and the fact that I need to buy some hose.....oh, and it will be time to break out the ol' sponge rollers for Audrey ;) she's gonna LOVE that, haha!

  Well, back to work for me. Preparing for these days of...preparation! Wishing you a blessed Holy Week!~
~~H

2 comments

  1. Oh, thank-you Heather for this beautiful desktop wallpaper. I just put mine up and I love all the images and colors! I so remember those pink sponge curlers too! Enjoy hunting eggs with little Robbie and getting your big girl in her Easter finest! Have a Blessed Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo lovely! I hope your Easter is lovely. Our celebrations will be low key this year, we've all been working so hard and have decided to get takeout instead of putting on a big meal.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top