Around Here Lately




       Things are good here. So, so good. I feel like things are starting to click in a lot of ways and I'm thankful. Funny, we will have lived here 2 years next month. We STILL have things that are in boxes that were shoved in closets or in the garage that I'm rediscovering (or ruthlessly throwing in the trash.) When we moved in, I was about 6 weeks pregnant and bone tired. I was exhausted (like asleep before sundown!) for most of the pregnancy, and then I had a newborn. Things got done s-l-o-w-l-y.

   But recently we've hit a good groove. Robbie is now getting big enough to play as I work and have a dependable nap schedule. We've also been making some exciting new plans with the art space and good friends, and plan on lots of adventures. Thank you to everyone who has been so kind about my painting and so supportive. It means so much to me!

   On the art table right now I'm working on a little commission and also a new Madonna and Child that has taken on sort of a southwest flavor. I'm liking it! I'll have that to show you very soon!~

  Til then, have a great week!~
Heather

4 comments

  1. Your studio looks fabulous and I am loving that tie dye! I want to do that with our white napkins that are looking a bit worse for wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the picture of Robbie with the dog and cat! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that life is good for you. Big changes like a new baby take time to settle into a routine. The inside of your carriage house looks quite homey and full of lots of inspiring books. What a cool space to dream and creat in too!! I love the whole idea of a carriage house studio. Old + new + vintage+ quiet = artistic heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you tie dying things? You flower child you! Your home is so dreamy to me, especially that art studio! So happy life is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top