Hi there!~ I hope you all had an awesome weekend! At the moment I am in New England, soaking up the beautiful history, landscape, homes and enjoying some wonderful times with friends!
   Before we made the trip, I created this sign for my sweet friends who were nice enough to host us during our travels. This sign features their last name and the year of their marriage (happy 10 years, guys!).
   She happens to be American and he is British, hence their dueling flags :) I hope they love it! Because I'm writing this before the trip--- but by the time this post publishes they will have it in hand.
  You know I will have to much to tell you about once we get back! I am sharing some shots through my instagram (in the side bar) so you're welcome to come along with us while we explore! My instagram user name is audreyeclectic81.

   Thanks so much for coming to visit me today!~ 
Talk again soon--
H

9 comments

  1. Oh, Heather, what a perfectly lovely gift you made for your friends in New England!! Awesome details and colors too! What a treasure for their home. One of a kind American Folk Art doesn't get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS can't wait to see you both and kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful gift! Hope you are having the best time and I hope I am well enough to see you this weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that is so lovely! I hope you are having a wonderful time on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it so much, Heather! Thank you. It looks lovely in the photo but it is even nicer in person. Such a special, wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special hostess gift! I know they loved it! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sign you made for Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sign!!! It's so very Warren Kimble ! Your artwork makes me smile :)
    ~brenna

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top