All Saints Day Festivities!


   With All Saints Day just around the corner, I thought it was time for a little fun around here! Yesterday I started sketching on this little drawing packed full of beloved saints (St. Therese, St. Bernadette, St. Nicholas, Archangel Michael, St. Francis, St. Joan of Arc and St. Agnes, along with the Holy Family)

  You are more than welcome to use this drawing in your home, classroom (school, homeschool, Sunday school, etc) as long as its for personal use. It was so much fun to make, and an easy and quick way for me to make art with a little one underfoot. I've enjoyed it so much!

  If you'd like to download the PDF, you can find it HERE


  In other All Saints Day festivities, I've also got a little sale going on in the shop through All Saints Day!:

  All 8x10" saint portraits, including Madonna and Child paintings, are marked down! Please stop and take a look!

  Thanks so much for your visit!~
~H

5 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this! I just saved the PDF and printed off 3 copies for my little ones. We were delighted that we correctly named all the saints before we saw the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having an All Saints' Day party at our home on Sunday, I'm definitely going to have these set up at a coloring table for the littles. And I'll be shopping your sale too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top