Book In Hand....




      Yesterday something so special happened--- a box full of copies of "Mary Holds My Hand" arrived on my doorstep, the first time I've ever held a book with MY illustrations in my hands. How so very special!~

   Robbie climbed up on the window seat in the dinning room and looked it over. We can vouch for the fact that it fits well in little hands! The illustrations printed up nicely and Michele's prose is so very lovely. This book is a great way to introduce praying the Rosary to children, as well as a thoughtful look at the life of Jesus that little ones can understand.

   I've put some copies of the book in my etsy shop. It is also available on amazon. What a wonderful way to start the autumn!~
~H

PS: I recently was featured on the podcast "Little House Mothering", and Michele and I talk about the book and our inspiration behind the words and paintings. If you get a moment, check it out

5 comments

  1. Wonderful!! Congratulations!! I know many families are going to cherish this book with their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heather! I'm so thrilled for you. This will be such a beautiful book for many children to enjoy. I just may have to add it to our Homeschool library. :)
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment over at my blog. All the best, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Audrey! I can imagine how you are feeling to have your own book published!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an amazing feeling I'm sure. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top