Easter/Pascha Cards now in my etsy shop!


    Easter is coming early this year, so I'm pretty proud of myself for being on the ball enough to actually get these cards ordered before its Holy Week and I think "Oh, I should have done that..."

   I am SO pleased with how these cards came out, most of these designs having been never before offered as a card! The set available consists of 8 cards--- two each of four different designs. The designs include my paintings "Home from Pascha," "Tea With Babushka", "Preparing the Easter Basket" and "The Easter Egg Tree." All of these pieces can be found as 8x10" prints as well in my etsy shop.

   So if you're looking for lovely and unique Easter cards, or pretty things to send out during the spring--- or even small prints you can frame and use in your home (the cards are all a very frameable 4x6" size) I'd love for you to consider these! There's a limited amount, so when they're gone, they're gone!~
Have a great week!~
h

2 comments

  1. Your work is just lovely :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun collection for Spring! I love enjoying the painting of making the Easter Bread that you did a few years ago. It warms my heart every year when I bring it out. These postcards would also make darling framed Easter gifts attached to a pretty blooming plant for a special adult on Easter morning.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top