New Originals In Etsy


     Hey there!~ Here we are starting another week....its supposed to be positively spring time here in Oklahoma--- a big tease, I'm sure, before we're hit with ice and snow. That is always what happens!

   I've been busy over the weekend adding some new original paintings to my etsy shop--- and these are really special! These 8x10" paintings are the originals of the illustrations that appear in the book Mary Holds My Hand by Michele Chronister. I'd love for them to find wonderful new homes! And Lent and Easter are the perfect time for these paintings to do just that:





   All of these paintings are now available on etsy! They were so much fun to make, so much thought and research went into their creation. Hope you love them!~
~H

1 comment

  1. These originals are indeed beautiful and perfect for the upcoming Lenten and Easter season. My favorite is the last one of Easter morn.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top