New post on Grow Christians!~


   Good morning!~ I wanted to share with you some exciting news--- Grow Christians, which started out as a pilot program for Lent, is going to continue on through the next few months, and I've been asked to continue to be a contributor!
   My latest article is about simple ways to bring the Easter season into your home--- and you can read the entire article HERE.
  This is exciting news for me, as I havent been a 'real' writer in several years. Time to dust off my pen, er, keyboard! :D
  Hope you're having a great week---
~H

2 comments

  1. I hopped on over to the link and there were many wonderful posts and ideas for families and children. Your article was full of those simple and sweet ways to establish the home altar for children to mark the Liturgical year and all of the seasons too. Our home altar was very popular for my children and having it near the front door helped to keep the ideas present each day and all year long.

    This link was a great idea as a go to resource and I think families ,who join along, will find lots of fun suggestions to try. Even when the kids grow up and leave home, some of us , wink, still maintain the little space where the tradition continues all year long! Now, I have wonderful AE art to enhance the displays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your article!! You are talented in so many ways!! :-)
    Sending Love Warmth and Joy, Many Blessings Linnie

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top