Sketchbook Club!


   Hi Friends!~
     Well spring is here and it's time to dust things off at Prairie House, my studio that I share with my good friend and fiber artist Natasha Ball from House Sparrow Fine Nesting.
   We are starting to host more events in our common space and wanted to invite you to take part in a "Sketchbook Club", a monthly get-together for artists or budding artists of all ages and abilities.

   I'm hoping for us to meet monthly to bring our sketch books to share with eachother--- see what other artists are doing and get some great feedback and support from fellow artists.

   Club members can also take some time to sketch small still-lifes set up around the studio, or sketch in the garden around the studio (weather permitting.) After that, we can come together for a pot luck tea time to chat some more and have some yummy treats.

   There is no charge for attending, just bring your sketching supplies, good attitude, a simple snack to share with the others.

  Our FIRST meeting will be SATURDAY May 7 from 2-4ish pm.

Prairie House is located at:
120 E. McKinley
Sapulpa OK 74066

PLEASE RSVP if you plan on coming so I'll have a general idea of how many artists to expect.
RSVP: audreyeclectic@gmail.com

1 comment

  1. What a splendid idea you are hosting!! I sure wish I lived close by and could come and work on some simple sketching. And a pot luck tea time together? That is my kinda afternoon! Please share some photos of the gathering and I hope you all will have a splendid time sharing art.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top