Christmas Cards Are In!


   Even though it's still autumn, it's never too early for me to start thinking about Christmas cards! I am so thrilled to be able to offer traditional style greeting cards with my art on it, in several different sets!
   I have a few mixed card sets where you get one of each design, and I also have card sets featuring just: St. Lucia, Woodland Madonna, Madonna and Child in Blue and Candlelit Prayers.

   The sets are $12 and have 4 cards plus corresponding white envelopes. These cards are all locally painted to 100% of your purchase of these cards go to American small businesses--- I think that's pretty great!

  I'm so pleased with how they turned out, and hope there's a set that you might like as well!~
Thanks for coming by today!~
H





No comments

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top