Happy Halloween!


   Happy, Happy Halloween-------
  The most spooky, thrilling, gorgeous time of the year is upon us! The leaves are changing, the winds are cooling, and things are just a little bit creepy and going bump in the night :)

It's also a time of festivities and celebration--- my favorite time of year in color in mood; we got married in late October (oh, our 12th anniversary is tomorrow!) Lately I've been finding myself taking a moment and looking at sights I see almost daily, but with a lovely autumn glow they are something to appreciate; the kitty sitting on the stone steps....the sun coming through the ash tree....even the wind seems to blow with a little more interest when it's Halloween...







On this bright, spooky, halloween--- I wish you more tricks than treats, time to read a thrilling tale, to be with family, hold a little hand in pursuit of sweet things, and an especially rattling, leaf strewn wind to guide your way....

Happy HALLOWEEN!~!~!
H

No comments

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top