Rug Design now in Plow & Hearth!


      Many, many months ago I designed this lovely rug for US textile manufacturer American Dakota--- and now we are seeing such amazing fruits of our collaboration on it!

  My design "Black Bear Creek" is now available to order in multiple sizes from Plow & Hearth, the place to go for all things cozy and Americana!

  I love how it looks in their photo, and I'm so thrilled to see the rug 'out in the wild!" :D It's been a long time coming!

  It's so neat to be able to collaborate with another American family business to create a piece of art that is really unique and special. These rugs are so well made too--- I have some in my own home and studio and they're the best ones I own. So plush, and the colors are so deep and rich. You can usually find a little boy and his dog sprawled out on the one I have at my house. These rugs are made for the comfortable home! And Im so pleased to be a part of their creation!~

  Now, it's back to Christmas painting for me! Goodness--- it will be here in no time!~
Hope you have a great weekend and if you're local, stop in at Blue Heron to see their open house! I've got lots of goodies there as well! It should be such a fantastic show!~ :D

 Talk with you more another day!
H

1 comment

  1. What a great design for that stone fireplace!! I love your rugs and totally enjoying mine that I purchased last Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather

Back to Top